T20 World Cup 2021: How can I get Star Sports Channel on Tata Sky so that I can watch T20 matches on my TV?

Here are some straightforward instructions for adding channels to your Tata Sky account.

T20 World Cup 2021: How can I get Star Sports Channel on Tata Sky so that I can watch T20 matches on my TV?
T20 World Cup 2021

Tata Sky is perhaps one of the most well-known DTH providers in India right now. The provider provides a wide range of channels, including those in HD definition. The DTH provider is well-known for its customer care as well as the ability to customize existing packages by adding new channels. As we all know, the most important cricket competition of the year, the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021, has begun, and Team India is ready to bring the trophy home.

You should also be aware that all T20 World Cup matches will be shown on Star Sports stations. So, if your Tata Sky package lacks sports channels, now is the time to add them. With a few simple steps, you can add your favorite Start Sports channels to your Tata Sky account. We'll show you how to add Star Sports channels to your Tata Sky so you can watch T20 World Cup matches on your TV in this article.

To add the Star Sports SD or HD channel to your Tata Sky account, follow the steps below.

• To begin, navigate to tatasky.com/wps/portal.
  • You must now select the "Select packs" option.
  • You must provide your Tata Sky subscriber ID or registered cellphone number.
  • You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your phone, which you must enter to sign in.
  • A new window will emerge, with two options for Balance and Charges, as well as a button to recharge your account.
  • On the right, you'll find "Your Pack," and you'll need to select the option with the link. You'll be sent to a new page after clicking the link.
  • You can add and remove channels from your existing pack on this page.
  • Each category has a Plus icon beside it.
  • Now, select Sony Sports channels from the sports category and add them as desired.
  • Select and Proceed is located at the bottom of the page.
  • All you have to do now is pay for the channels and you're ready to start.
  • In a little while, the new pack will be available.

Also, Star Sports has an audio feed available in regional languages such as Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and others. As a result, you can watch IPL commentary in your preferred regional language.

You can also add channels by sending an SMS message. All you have to do is send an SMS to the number 56633. You must text the channel code to 56633, such as ADD ZEE14 OR STARPLUS12. A confirmation message will be sent to you, and a channel will be created.

Don't worry if the new channels aren't showing up in your bundle; all you have to do is reload your Tata Sky account. The processes for refreshing the account are as follows.

How Can You Refresh Your Tata Sky Account Using a Missed Call?

Refreshing your Tata Sky account is simple; all you have to do is make a miss call from your registered cell number to 9040590405.

After 2-3 minutes, you will notice that the new channels have been reflected in your account.

If the miss call approach fails, call the Tata Sky Helpline Number 18002086633 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number and press 1 to have your account refreshed.

The following is a list of Star Sports channels, their channel numbers, and their prices.

Star Sports Channel List Channel Number Price
Star Sports Select 2 HD 465
Rs 11.80 per month
Star Sports Select 1 464
Rs 22.42 per month
Star Sports Select 1 HD 463
Rs 22.42 per month
Star Sports 2 HD 456
Rs 22.42 per month
Star Sports 1 Kannada 1638
Rs 22.42 per month
Star Sports 2 457
Rs 7.08 per month
Star Sports 1 455
Rs 22.42 per month
Star Sports 1 Telugu 1421
Rs 22.42 per month
Star Sports 3 458
Rs 4.72 per month
Star Sports 1 Hindi HD 459
Rs 22.42 per month
Star Sports First 497
Rs 1.18 per month
Star Sports 1 Tamil 1516
Rs 20.06 per month

Note that only Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2 HD, Star Sports 1 HD Hindi, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Telugu, and Star Sports 1 Kannada will broadcast the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021.